PLEASE NOTE: This meeting was originally scheduled for April, but was postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Thus, the (previously confirmed) speaker list below is currently subject to change if speakers are unavailable on the new date.
This meeting will continue the success of the previous meeting, with a focus on the aqueous corrosion of metals. The emphasis this time will be on longer length scale simulations (i.e. longer than from standard atomistic methods). Funding for this event is from the EPSRC.
This page will be updated with more details closer to the event
- Michiel Sprik (University of Cambridge)
- Barbara Shollock (King’s College London)
- Geraint Williams (University of Swansea)
- Afrooz Barnoush (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Philippe Marcus (ChimieParisTech-CNRS, Institut de Recherche de Chimie)
Instabilities of oxide films induced by surface reactions and effects on passivity breakdown and initiation of localized corrosion
- Julia Kunze Liebhäuser (University of Innbruck)
- Mark Rainforth (The University of Sheffield)
- Tony Horner (Rolls-Royce Submarines Limited)
Environmental Degradation of Materials used in the Nuclear Power Industry
- Stella Pedrazzini (Imperial College London)
- David Rugg (Rolls-Royce Plc)
Registration is free. Please register by clicking here.
- Clotilde Cucinotta (Imperial College London)
- Andrew Horsfield (Imperial College London)
- Tony Paxton (King’s College London)